Mar 31, 2011

Spring has come♥ = New Purchases and Make ♥

Spring means more floral, more pink, more bows, more laces and cute trench coats♥! I am so glad to be able to break out my dresses and enjoy sunshine and the sign of cherry blossoms xD. Gotta make sure I am able to attend Cherry Blossom Festival with my sis in our haven't-got-a-chance-to-wear yukata! I have been missing out for so long *grumble grumble*

Here are my line-up purchases for spring ♥:

A floral coat from Liz Lisa, pink trench coat from Tralala, two Golds Infinity top ♥ and a floral dress from DreamV xD.



My first hot pink trench coat xDDD. There are really two cute bows on both sleeves but they don`t really show up on photos =3=. Here I wanna show you guys my most recent make-up style. There`s not much change but I am really happy with new lashes and finish look ♥:



Top lashes: Eyemazing no.1
Bottom lashes: Diamond Lashes No.4 Lovely Eye
Foundation: BareMinerals
Cheeks: HD Make Up Forever Sculpting Blush
Lips: M.A.C lipstick in Snob + Chanel Rouge Allure no.56

Ever since I got my hands on Eyemazing no.1, they instantly become my no.1 favourite ♥. The length and volume are perfect for me. The lashes also holds the shape really really well. Not to mention, they are relatively cheap considering how long you can use them ♥. I know at least one person (lovely lovely Anna) has tested this out by constantly using Eyemazing no.1 everyday for 31 days! And they still are in good shape! So I would highly recommend Eyemazing for any girls out there who are looking for super economical and reusable lashes ♥.

About Diamond Lashes No.4 Lovely Eye, I must say I prefer them much more compared to Diamond Lashes Princess Eyes (mentioned at the end of my previous post). No.4 lovely Eye lashes are not only MUCH more natural looking, but also easier to apply. I do not need to cut them in half, but use the whole strip => Very convenient and efficient, especially for people who always seem in a rush like me xD.

I would also recommend M.A.C lipstick in Snob. It's a gorgeous pale pink color goes really well with M.A.C Lady Gaga's Viva Glam lipgloss, or for me, I personally prefer Chanel Rouge Allure no.56 because of its smooth finish and long lasting ♥.

On a side note, I really wanna try out Candy Doll and Melliesh blush that Himena loves so much. As well as Candy Doll lipgloss in macaroon and Melliesh lashes ♥. As soon as I get my hands on them, I will put up reviews and showcasing *get shot*> There will be more co-ordinates post coming up very soon as wellso please look forward to it ♥.


♥♥♥♥



8 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm a new follower! :3 I saw your link through my Facebook~ Anywho, your spring purchases are all so pretty!! You look so good in them too~ I can't wait to see more outfit photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love it ne :D
    xoxo emimarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look sooo cute yet sexy <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tricia Isabela: Thanks so much for your kind words :)
    @EMi MARinE : ♥
    @Emy: I'm blushing xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with your golds top! It looks gorgeous on you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with your golds top! It looks gorgeous on you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I'm a new follower! :3 I saw your link through my Facebook~ Anywho, your spring purchases are all so pretty!! You look so good in them too~ I can't wait to see more outfit photos!

    ReplyDelete