Apr 27, 2011

I.Fairy Moe Moe in Brown Review♥

Here's the review I kept procastinating~~~ *get shot*.

Ever since I got my hands on these lenses, they automatically become my no.1 favourite ♥. Without further ado,  I would like to show you why xD:



Moe Moe Series Specification:
Water Content: 55%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Diameter: 16.2mm
Lens Usage: Up to 1 year
Shelf-life: 3 years
Origin: South Korea

I.Fairy contact lenses are manufactured by SUN&BON Co.,LTD, a Korea n company which also produces Dueba series.

For easy comparison, I'm gonna show you my eyes with no make-up. So please don't judge me >_<.

Here are my eyes with no lenses. I have natural brown eyes color :).


Here is one side with no lens, the other with I.Fairy Moe Moe Brown. You can clearly see how big of enlargement impact it has :).


With both lenses on, under natural lightning (near my big window xP). Look how big my eyes are now xDDD:


 With flashlight on~:



I.Fairy Moe Moe Brown
Color/Design: 9/10 - I love love how vivid the color is! It instantly make your eyes pop out more, especially with dark eye make~. Bonus is the fact that they don't have visible dark rim :). The only problem with this series is how it can appears to be alligator-like, not that I mind ^v^~. It's just there are certain people find this lenses creepy :P. 

Enlargement: 10/10 - At diameter 16.2mm, it's the biggest contact lenses I've ever worn~ 

Comfort: 9/10 - Despite its 16.2mm diameter, I.Fairy is the most comfortable pair of lenses I've ever worn. It outright kicks GEO and EOS out of the picture! I.Fairy are also circle lenses brand with highest percentage of water content. With my sensitive eyes, I tend to feel discomfort when putting on GEO or EOS lenses before. However, I have never got that problem with I.Fairy lenses! These lenses are so soft, and with 55% water content, you can barely feel like you are wearing contact lenses♥. 

Overall: 9/10 - Love it ♥. I would definitely try out more color lenses from I.Fairy♥. Bye bye, GEO & EOS~

As for where to purchase these lovely lenses, you can try out Seraphique Vision♥, which mainly sells authentic Korean contact lenses.They are running test batch at the moment and soon be open to general public♥. You can message them at Seraphique.Vision@gmail.com for further details :D.

Hope you all enjoy I.Fairy Moe Moe reviews ♥. Again, feel free to ask me anything ♥.

P/S: Two posts in one day! Yes, I'm rather sick at the moment. My sore throat is torturing me >_<

9 comments:

  1. Oh! I've never heard of them before... but they look pretty cool! ^^ thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the lens!!!! super cute one you! and you look hella cute in that pic! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you~♥
    You should definitely try out these lense. They are really dramatic lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. The are so enlarging, super dolly eyes! And I think the size looks really good on you. Its great they aren't uncomfortable despite the size^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow they make your eyes look so big its amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol I love love dolly eyes so this lenses are perfect for me ♥
    I wanna get more blue and green lenses too. Maybe some more natural brown from I.Fairy so I can wear to work or something :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi :) I was looking at these I fairy moe moe series both brown and grey and couldn't see much difference lol cuz I don't want my lens to look super yellow and was wondering if these are very bright yellow in person ??? Or should I go for the Grey ones?? They look so cute on u btw :)

    ReplyDelete