Apr 1, 2011

Lace and Lombardo

For some unknown reasons, my eyes felt a bit swollen and droopy, which forced me into the state of constantly sleepy for almost the whole week =__=. Thus I was so looking forward to the whole Sunday off! Thanks God for sleeping in and time to do hair, make-up and camwhore *cough cough*. On top of it, I finally had the chance to hang out with my favourite couple-friends whom I haven't seen for almost 3 months ^_^ *glare at Dom+Steph+stupid boyfriend*

My theme for today is "White and Lace". I wanted to portray an elegant, almost-innocent look with my ♥ Snidel dress. This dress is probably something I would never be able to say goodbye to :).


Dress: Snidel
Heel: DreamV
Coat: Liz Lisa
Shorts (inside): Liz Lisa Doll 
Bow: Angelic Pretty
Ring: Le Chateau

 So for dinner, we went to Lombardo's Pizzeria & Ristorante since I've been craving good pasta for a little while now. However, I decided to try their Lasagna instead. It was quite good, but not as delicious as my friend's Penne: their cream sauce is so soooo good >__<. My boyfriend Salmone Pizza is supa yummy as well but so big 0_0. Despite how hungry I was (had nothing for the whole day 'cept few bites of cereals @10am and few chips), I was full halfway through my lasagna ;__;. There is just too much cheese for my body... lol.

Overall it was very much pleasant time with good food, attentive service, pleasant atmosphere and fun chat with good friends. Lombardo\s choice of drinks and desserts are well-priced and a good addition the meal as well. I would definitely comeback there for more pasta/pizza with friends xD.

On an interesting note, despite knowing that Yumetenbou tends to spin their design off popular brands, especially Liz Lisa, but look at this design:


 It is so freaking close to this 0__0:


At almost half the price I believe? *Tempting Tempting*. There is another design that I would love to get as well:


Not certain this is my style, more likely not flattering for my body at all =v=. I probably have to make a purchasing list, stating which items I really really want, cause I'm so tempted to get from other brands as well. But DreamV price listing is always much more appealing to me xDDD.

That's all for now. Ja ne ♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. i think the floral prints are pretty! how much did your Liz Lisa coat cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that liz lisa dress! I was thinking of ordering one too, but it's so expensive *o*

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Coat is actually mine haha. Its about 6000 yen but with shipping and shopping service it become more than $100 >.<''. Im not sure the exact cost since i ordered a bunch of stuffs to be shipped together

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Weiwei: I know eh? With Liz Lisa, I cant afford to buy too much even though I love their design ;__;. Their dress shape is so good+flattering too but stil :__:. Thats why I prefer shopping at DreamV since they are much more affordable *hate being a student* ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Weiwei: I know eh? With Liz Lisa, I cant afford to buy too much even though I love their design ;__;. Their dress shape is so good+flattering too but stil :__:. Thats why I prefer shopping at DreamV since they are much more affordable *hate being a student* ><

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think the floral prints are pretty! how much did your Liz Lisa coat cost?

    ReplyDelete