May 30, 2011

Because twin tails are lovely♥


Twin tails again, 'cause I want to experiment some more :D. This time I succeeded in making the top layer of both tails in higher, fluffier state than before ^^~ (I know, I suck at wording ><) However, it's still far from my desired image... Himena-sama, I'm gotta practice more~~~~


Twin tails are cute, eh~? XD

Played around with eye make-up a bit that day as well. I drew my lower eyeliner downward a bit more. This kind of exaggeration works on some girls, but definitely not me :/


Definitely not flattering my face shape ;___;


Dress: Liz Lisa♥
Heels: DreamV♥

I'm totally in love with this dress. Will attempt a softer, more neutral look next time with it, with a cute brown heels, perhaps :)


It was sorta board game night/event organized by our friends. My boyfriend and I join Carcassone tournament♥. Carcassone is definitely one of my favourite game. Very easy to pick up and a lot of fun, especially for competitive gamers like me. Strategy is required but it also depends heavily on luck. To sum it up, playing Carcassone is like putting up puzzle pieces, but with strategy!

We got separated into groups for the first round. Both my boyfriend and I came in first xD. But then I didn't get to win the final round :(. My competitive nature kinda screwed my strategy up in the end :P.

 

Afterwards, we went window-shopping at Metro, cause nothing caught my interest :P. However, I gotta take photo with this lovely girl, whom I think totally look like Barbie :P. Too bad my eyes closed at that moment *A*

Game of Thrones
My latest obsession!

At first I refused to watch it, cause I'm not into Medieval fantasy genre; always more of a sci-fi, mystery, psychological kinda of gal :/. However, my boyfriend forced me to watch it anyway =_=. And seriously, it was painful! The first episode made me rage ><. I felt so sad for Daenerys Targaryen T__T. Being abused by her brother, considered nothing more than a tool to gain the throne. And god, was she the image of beauty and innocence:


Daenerys is so stunning! Her face, her captivating eyes, her slender frame and gorgeous hair.... *___*. I felt so bad for her in the beginning; however, as her character slowly develops, I fall in love with her strong will. I like strong, determinant women who thrive to to control her own fate ♥.


My second favourite character, Eddard "Ned" Stark, portrayed by Sean Bean♥. I recognized him almost instantly as the fallen prince from first installment of Lord of the Rings. I'm so so so glad to see him again, as one of the main characters of the series. As a character, Ned makes me instantly root for him. No one bully my poor Ned *pout*! lol

Honestly, he is such an honourable man! Everything he does, he seems to put his heart into, as Lord of Winterfell. If I was by his side, I'm probably worry most about his blood pressure. Always seem to stress out, the poor thing ^^".


Most beloved character at the moment? Tyrion Lannister, the underdog! Despite being a midget, his character and his wit make up for it. You definitely can't hate him! And god, his lines are always love♥♥♥.

There are more characters in the show whom I adore/respect, and many more I love to hate! Conclusion, you need to watch the show! You definitely won't regret it, I swear xD!

14 comments:

  1. oh my you look lovely in that dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lavenderandrosesMay 30, 2011 at 11:39 PM

    Those twin tails are definitely more fluffier that's for sure ^^ You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute x3
    I like the twin tails more this way, you're doing great :D That dress is amazing and you look so well in it :)
    I know I don't understand much about make-up but I don't think that type of make-up is unflattering for your face, I still think you look adorable :)
    That show looks like fun! I'm into sci-fi, mystery and psychological thrillers but I also love fantasy, especially period fantasy such as medieval, Victorian and such, gotta check it out ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a really great job creating the Himena style twin ponytails, especially since she uses hair pieces for her ponytails and you are using your own hair. Its a very cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :)
    And yes, that show is full of love, but also madness. It is definitely not for the weak of heart. There is gore and.... sex ><. But the plot of superb, which mean I can't stop watching it even when it scares me :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!
    I mean, I won't be able to make big ponytails like hers, but I still love to achieve the fluffy ponytails look xP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Nice hairsyle!
    From where  you buy LizLisa dress? Internet or Shop?
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    Thank you :D
    I buy my Liz Lisa dress through shopping service ^^

    ReplyDelete