Dec 29, 2011

Keep calm and stay classy


Dress: Liz Lisa
Boots: Pinky Rose
Accessories: Chess Story & offbrand

As mentioned in my previous post, our grad party was hold prior to finals week. So after two weeks of tears & blood (no, not really), school was over and we finally had an actual celebration at a local pub .

I had wanted to dress up mature/sexy but it was too cold outside to do so . Instead, I chose a brown Liz Lisa dress so that I wouldn't stand out too much . It's interesting since I used to hate wearing brown before, and recently I've tried to add more neutral and earthy tone items to my closet. Does this mean that I'm slowly growing up ? On the other hand, I couldn't resist wearing the big bow top so I ended up looking like my "normal" self anyway . I added a cameo brooch and ring to complete the look. Now that I've looked back, I think the bow headband is kinda unnecessary . Well, next time .

With my favourite gal  ♥   
Our group with my no.1 fav teacher!

The food there is only good with booze =_=
Sleeman Honey Brown ♥   
I had fun that night, relaxing and goofing off with friends since there's no more school . We chatted a lot, drank quite a bit and of course, exchanged gifts as Secret Santa . I'm glad my friend liked the gift I bought: a pink stripe bow tie .


He was so worried since we put the gift inside a La Vie en Rose bag . Tsk tsk, pervert!  


I'm super lucky that my fav gal was my Secret Santa. Her gift was absolutely perfect . Me totally happy . I will show you my gift in the next entry. Please look forward to it   .

Next Entry
Secret to Instant Straight & Smooth Hair  

P/S: My Hunger Game Trilogy set is here 

7 comments:

  1. Your outfit looks great!

    e2xli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you try your hardest not to stand out yet you stand out anyway. xD Oh well, you tried your best right and that's what counts! I don't mind the addition of the bow headband. I personally think it looks great on you. ^^ Happy New Year! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just look so pretty on all pictures! Happy New Year!

    Sam
    http://fancymelody.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks and have a wonderful year ^.~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :D. I just don't want to under-dress or over-dress lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you :D. I just don't want to under-dress or over-dress lol. 

    ReplyDelete