Dec 26, 2011

So this is Christmas~

A photo of Helena and me at the Vancouver Christmas market 


How is everyone Christmas so far? 

Mine has been okay, rather lazy and unproductive, I think . I've got some nice/practical gifts, which I'm super grateful for . Overall, I've pretty much spent the whole day lazing around, watching Christmas Carol - The Muppet Version -, thanks to my boyfriend . He loves the Muppets and I'm kinda forced to like them, too . Other than that, there was Myth Buster marathon on TV. God, I actually missed that show. It was so much fun .  Achievement of the day is my finishing the first instalment of the Kane Chronicles Trilogy: The Red Pyramid.




I had a lot of fun reading this book. It got me all excited since the story is based on Egyptian mythology. I've learnt much more about Ancient Egypt, their gods, goddesses, myths and magic . Can't wait to get my hands on the second book !


On the other hand, my readers may be happy to learn that I've just graduated recently . (Or maybe just me excited about it...)


We actually had the graduation party in late November, roughly two weeks before our actual finals . The party was hosted at The Sutton Place, one of my favourite hotel in Vancouver .


I wanted to go for an elegant/classy look    . I didn't want to dress to cute/sexy/flamboyant, but at the same time, I still wanted to show my style/personality. This Snidel dress seemed like a perfect choice for me,  paring with voluminous rose-adorned heels, cameo accessories and mini tiara .

Sadly, there is no clear shot of my whole outfit (by myself  ) 
 Some photos of my lovely friends and me   .


My favourite gal and me♥
 And of course, my boyfriend .

I'm glad the picture turned out okay♥ 
 Everyone received Excellence Award that day, majority of which was fun and creative. Mine is, "Most Likely to Become the Next Fashionista," which made me totally happy .


The dinner was fantastic . I had a wonderful time with my gals (and bf of course). We hit the club afterwards but I didn't really take any proper photos. I danced quite a bit, which is kind of a surprise to me. Just let you know that we got home around 2:30am or so .

Before I go, here are some more photos. It was pretty cold last night so I wore my fav Liz Lisa coat, so fluffy .

Like a princess? XD

Thanks for reading 



9 comments:

  1. Your graduation sounds like it was a lot of fun! Your excellence award has to be the coolest thing ever XD

    My Christmas has been super lazy too-- mainly just listening to music. I hope you have a good New Year's ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your graduation! :D It sounds like you had a wonderful time. I love how your award certificate said that you are the one mostly likely to become the next fashionista. It is very fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :D

    And yours sound more productive than mine (unless you count reviving my blog LOL). I'm absolutely terrible when it comes to housework. I keep pushing it off... which is bad for my bf lol. He cleans most of the time :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :). Any music recommendation? XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! I love the Muppets Christmas Carol XDD But I love Mythbusters too. And congrats on graduating!! You had that fancy party for graduation? That's so wonderful ^^/ The photo of you and the Christmas tree is so beautiful, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaa depends what you're into, really! I'm obsessed with bands from the 70s like T. Rex XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, Sara
    ♥  . I kinda like the Muppets now, thanks to my bf. Beaker is my favourite. He's so funny :P

    ReplyDelete