Jan 24, 2012

Liz Lisa Spring Collection 2012 - Love Pasterine

How is everyone doing?

Just a short update. I want to share with you upcoming releases of Liz Lisa for Spring 2012. The collection is called Love Pasterine.


I absolutely adore the dress on the right. The design reminds me much of Snidel Lace series. I also like how the look was put together with a nude bowler hat and cowboy boots, yet still look extremely feminine.


Those nude wedges/boots are so much love.


I need a knit cardigan like that in my wardrobe.


The shorts are one of my favourite, need-to-get this spring~.


The more I look at the nude vest, the more I want it. Although I dislike how unflattering its shape is :(.


This romper is just so cute , even though I don't think I can pull it off .


The top design has been done over and over again with different floral print yet I can't seem to get enough of it...


This dress is instant love. Definitely my most favourite, besides the blue dress in the first photo.


Trends to Note:
Pastel Nudy color Floral 
Retro Girly High-waisted

Overall, I'm loving the new collection. Although the hair style of the models in this shoots bugs me a little bit. In some shots, they look quite frizzy/messy. I generally prefer smooth waves or softer curls, to be honest. Anyway, those were my thoughts~. Let me know yours .

What do you think about the new collection?




10 comments:

  1. Woah I want AAALLL of these! But I just quit my job, so i don't have money xD :( 

    http://e2xli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Liz Lisa alright. Determined to bring you fashion of the feminine and girly persuasion! xD I love it! Shame that their dresses are so short. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol but for me, it's one of their appeal. The general vibe is so girly, feminine yet sexy at times XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Liz Lisa! This new collection is absolutely adorable!!!! ....I want Dx

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this brand.. You are using tenso to get your stuff shipped from JP to Canada, right? They are reliable? How much usually does it cost to ship a dress or two?

    Thanks.. ^__^~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just
    search on google and you can easily find best company.


      


    Rinoplasti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank
    you very much. Your posting is very greet.

    The good news is that the G-Buss global business directory works with virtually
    any good or service.

    Rinoplasti

    ReplyDelete
  8. LizLisa has an awesome collection!
    Unfortunately, I don't have any clothing pieces of them >w<
    But they are truly sweet (● ´ ε `。●)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soo beautiful

    ReplyDelete